Open for questions/comments
Welcome to ditlmods
! This is the moderator community for ditl
and is the best place to bring your issues, questions, complaints and suggestions.
The current mods areimbrogliomuliebritybabyslime
This is the perfect place to ask questions about...
- Member harassment (name-calling, trolling, etc)
- Problems or confusion with the community rules
- Post rejection without any reason stated
- Questionable content in yours or another's entry
- Suggestions for themes, contests or other fun ideas
This is not
the place for...
- Problems with members coming to your personal journal (these are issues that should be handled by LJabuse)
- Asking about upcoming DITL dates or themes (these are available in a table on the front page of ditl)
- Complaining about who is winning and how you aren't. If you want more votes, advertise! Get your friends to join! Link from your journal! Non-members can vote. If you want to change the outcome, (to be cliche), your vote matters!
Please read the rules and the FAQ on DITL's info page before submitting a post in this community; 9 out of 10 questions are answered there.
Comments on this entry are only probably only going to be seen by the post author (me) and not all the moderators, so if you have a little problem like, "I think the queue isn't working!" or "Did my post go through?" you can leave a comment about it here if you don't want to bother with a whole entry for it. If you have a bigger question or concern, please make a post to this community (you cannot join it, but you can post in it - see the [front page
] for more info about this) to ensure all mods see it and someone will get back to you usually within 24 hours.
(If you post a comment to this entry about a problem or an error, it and any responses will be deleted after the issue has been dealt with).
I won't be able to do the voting entry this week or two weeks from now because we'll be out of town when they need to be counted. My mother (!!) is getting married this week and another friend is getting married the 29th.